March 15, 2010 is our launch date for The Photographers Group.
We're all super excited at how this can change the way photographers work...and play. We're outsourcing the painful but fun tasks to better qualified professionals so we can play and see our families again.
We're setting up business relationships with:
- ShootQ (Event Organization and Management)
- ShootDotEdit (the leader in post-production)
- PhotoBiz (photography-specific template web sites)
- ShowItFast (easy-to-use flash photography sites)
- SmugMug (client viewing and photography products)
So with that said, we've been busier than a one-legged cowboy in a...let's just say, we've been really busy adding photographers.
For now, we have photographers throughout the major Hawaiian Islands, California, Oregon and Iowa...yes, Iowa!
Watch us grow! TPG Signup
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC TIPS
NEW YORK TIMES - BEHIND THE LENS
STYLE ME PRETTY
Tim Grey is regarded as one of the top educators in digital photography and imaging, offering clear guidance on complex subjects through his writing and speaking. He loves learning as much as he possibly can about digital imaging, and he loves sharing that information even more.
BLACK STAR RISING